Friday 21 May 2021

Three Measures to Evaluate Progress - #6

TAI WFRC: Discuss THREE measures you could use pre- and post- to compare students’ learning before and after your intervention. 

To measure my students' progress and knowledge, I plan to use both formative and summative assessments with a bigger emphasis on formative assessment strategies. I believe this will help improve teaching and learning simultaneously. I aim to actively encourage them to be cognitively engaged and take ownership of their learning.

Three types of standardized maths tests - assessments:
PAT
GLOSS/JAM
LPF

Surely, along with the standardized tests, I'll be using formative assessments (observations, student voice, conferencing, number talk and problem solving - tasks that require students to use skills or apply ideas, etc) to evaluate my students' progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment