Monday 12 February 2024

Across Schools COL Teacher 2024

 Kia Ora wonderful Manaiakalani educators

This year, I'm excited to continue collaborating with Kahui Ako teachers and sharing my knowledge and skills as an AS COL teacher. I'm particularly passionate about Maths and will be focusing on effective teaching practices in Mathematics across Y1–6However, I am always happy to support teachers with all of their questions across the curriculum. I can offer:

  • Working with you on developing and implementing a balanced classroom programme 
  • Developing student agency/ student empowerment. I'm happy to explain the approach we developed at GTS and support implementing it with your class.
  • Designing engaging LCS projects (integrated curriculum)
  • Unpacking curriculum progressions across the curriculum 
  • Planning lessons or units
  • Understanding and using various assessments (formative and summative)
  • Analysing assessment data and using it for planning
  • Selecting the best resources to teach different concepts in Maths
  • Co-teaching, observing, feedback and modelling
  • Number Talk and the use of various manipulatives and digital tools in maths
  • Creating multi-modal sites 
  • Support with your movie for the Film Festival

I truly look forward to collaborating with you to create engaging learning opportunities for our tamariki and to help them achieve their full potential.

I'm available to work with teachers during their class and release time. This term, I am part of the MPI (Maths Programme Intensive) pilot program on Thursdays but available every Friday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment