Friday 6 September 2019

DFI Day 2




Today, I loved to explore and practise using new apps and consolidate my knowledge and existing skills around Gmail, Calendar, etc.

Reflecting on my practice using the RATE framework. It was interesting to reflect on what I personally do in my teaching and how can I improve it as well as how to share the good parts with others.


What did I learn that could be used with my learners?  

Google Keep. I'm thrilled to use this app with my class. I already have in mind some activities that I can use Keep for.

My first attempt to use Google Hangouts was a failure due to many reasons. However, it could be a good tool to use with my learners after I spend more time making myself familiar with this app.

Potentially, Hangouts/Meet can be used for distant collaborative team planning during the school holidays.



What did I learn that could improve my confidence, capability or workflow in my personal life?

Google Keep will definitely become one of my favourite apps. Learning about better ways of organising my emails (some Gmail functions). Setting up events in the Google Calendar and sharing them with my family members, colleagues or friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment